Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Torture or Relaxation?

As a busy mom to 3 wild and crazy kiddos, I am always looking for ways to destress and relax and let go of the chaos of my days. For the past 6 months ive been practicing yoga which has helped me a lot with calming down and clearing my mind, but sometimes I need more.
This is where the Lotus Healing Mat comes in! Now, at first glance the lotus mat looks like the LAST thing you would use for relaxation, its covered in thousands of tiny spikes that you are supposed to lay down on with a bare back!
Trust me, I was thinking the same thing you are probably thinking when I first heard of the mat... No way could I lay on that and feel relaxed, ouch!
Well, let me tell you...it really works and I really feel relaxed after using it! I am truly amazed at how great I sleep when I use the mat before bed, its fantastic!
I want to urge you to not be afraid of the appearance of the Lotus Healing Mat, just try it and get ready to experience all the great benefits!
The first time you use the mat it will be slightly painful, not unbearable, but it takes about 5 - 10 minutes before you start to really relax and enjoy the sensation and if it helps you could lay a thin sheet over the mat...but even with scars on my back from a past car accident I could lay on the mat bare backed...you quickly get over the ouch factor!
There are so many issuea that canbe helped by laying on the mat... Stress, insomnia, anxiety and more... And you wont know if the Lotus healing mat can help heal you unless you get it and use it and experience it like so many others already have.

You can learn more about the Lotus Healing Mat by visiting their official website at www.lotushealingmat.com And you can find them on Facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/#!/lotushealingmat

7 comments:

  1. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    best car removal brisbane
    best cash for cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great piece of content. It really helps me and clears so many thoughts running in my mind. Besides, I'm from Pakistan and curious to know
    cash for flood vehicle

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    cash for cars gold coast
    cash for cars sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Keep It Up online gift store pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please adding leather khussa website link on your page.Thanks



    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post Appreciate your offort. If you are thinking of purchasing a new car, don't worry. This is the retailer's responsibility. You can also choose Cash for old cars and restore spirits provided by some operators.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails